Download the complete membership benefits package (PDF).
- DMTC literacy: ISNS Members are entitled to a complimentary one-hour meeting with our expert on the Digital Media Tax Credit who has successfully submitted $1.7M in DMTC applications in the past five years.
- Royal Bank of Canada: ISNS can make a personal introduction to RBC’s Media and Entertainment Division Atlantic that can provide financing to support your company’s cash flow at up to 85-90% of the DMTC/DATC total for any given year. This can give you access to a line of credit supporting the business that standard financial statements might not support.
- Membership Director friendly figure to contact: Your Voice at the Board of Directors meetings of ISNS, translating opinions, suggestions, needs and requests from Members.
- Advocacy: Women in Tech encouragement, diversity promotion, minorities support, etc.
- Sponsor an Indie: Pay the membership fee of a smaller Indie developer and help them have access to all that ISNS has to offer
- ISNS Community Events: Workshops, training sessions, meetups, mixers, networking and industry connection and support, opportunities to liaise with technical experts and industry leaders, fundraising for charity, etc.
Additional Member Benefits
- Publication on ISNS social media channels of studio Members press releases, game announcements and job opportunities.
- ISNS Members are eligible to be promoted as a “Featured Company” on ISNS social media.
- ISNS Members appear in ISNS membership directory.
- Access to Commissioner of Oaths free of charge for the DMTC claims.
Join or start a committee and help drive the industry forward in Nova Scotia
- Annual General Meeting gala.
- Discounted tickets for GameDev Atlantic (GDA) and other game dev events in Nova Scotia.
- Discounts for tables or booths at Conferences and Conventions in Nova Scotia (GDA, Hal-Con).